Farmers Markets in the Boston Area
By now most farmers markets should be up and running. Once my CSA starts, I usually don’t buy much at farmers markets, but there’s one nearby any day of the week for impulse purchases. Here’s a quick list of the ones near me:
- Central Square, Cambridge – Corner of Norfolk Street and Bishop Allen Drive, 11:30–6:00, 5/24–11/22
- Copley Square, Boston – 206 Clarendon Street, 11:00–6:00, 5/18–11/23
- Harvard Square, Cambridge – Corner of Oxford and Kirkland streets, 12:30–6:00, 6/15–10/26
- Prudential Center, Boston – 800 Boylston Street, 11:00–6:00, 5/20–10/28
- Kendall Square, Cambridge – 510 Kendall Street, 11:00–2:30, 6/4–11/5
- Copley Square, Boston – 206 Clarendon Street, 11:00–6:00, 5/21–11/19
- Charles Square, Cambridge – 1 Bennett Street, 12:00–6:00, 5/28–11/19
- Cambridgeport – Corner of Magazine Street and Memorial Drive, 11:00–2:00, 6/12–10/30
- Charles Square, Cambridge – 1 Bennett Street, 10:00–3:00, 5/23–11/21
There are many more than I can list here, but Northeast Harvest has a really complete and up-to-date list. Check it out.
More from my site
Posted: May 31st, 2010 under Food.
Tags: farmers markets, local food, now this is the sort of urban foraging I can get behind