Saturday Green Links – 2/26
One of the small farms that’s part of Maine’s Own Organic milk is in Dexter, near where I grew up.
- An Organic Milk Experiment in Maine – New York Times. Jason and I just found this at Whole Foods about a month ago.
- Not All CFLs Are Created Equal – Green Lifestyle Consulting. Don’t give up on something like CFLs or low-flow showerheads because the first one you try is terrible.
- Composting Guide for Girls Who Don’t Like Worms – Practically Green. I love my worms, but I understand everyone doesn’t.
- The simplest method for menu planning – Stone Soup. I suck at this.
- How The Hell Do I Cook This? Plantains – Eat Dessert First. I love plantains, but I’ve never actually cooked them at home before.
- The USPS is green – Boston Globe. The post office now has Cradle-to-Cradle certified packaging.
That’s all, folk. As usual, if you find something cool this week, send it along.